Petrobras announced, on April 28th, the sale of its 90% WI in Albacora Leste to PetroRio for US$ 2.2 billion. The other 10%
Throughout the year, Geopost Energy shared every essential fact with you and provided an outlook for 2021. We have prepared a report
According to the divestment Teaser released last month, the asset has a VOIP of up to 994 million boe, light
Nordeste Cluster (Carapeba, Pargo, and Vermelho): Perenco began operating these assets in the end of 2019 when they produced about 2,500 bopd.
Petrobras announced the beginning of the binding phase for the sale of offshore fields Uruguá and Tambaú, after first releasing
Petrobras has confirmed that the best offer for the fields was indeed made by a consortium headed by Aguila Energia,
Petrobras informed yesterday, June 30th, the transfer of the ownership of 7 assets (Anambé, Arapaçu, Cidade de São Miguel dos
In February, the Peroá Cluster was bought by OP Energia and DBO Energy for US$ 55 MM. Later, both companies
The company reported oil shows on the Sintonia prospect, located inside the block ES-T-441, which they operate in partnership with
Drilling rig Brava Star is responsible for the drilling of the wildcat 1-BRSA-1379D-ESS on a water depth of 2,366 meters.