3R Offshore First Drilling License

AvatarPosted by

After concluding the acquisition of Petrobras‘ share and operatorship of Papa-Terra, 3R Offshore (3R Petroleum subsidiary) requested a license to drill a production well, 7-PPT-52H-RJS. The field hasn’t seen any drilling since 2019 when it still belonged to Petrobras.

3R Offshore acquired 62.5% of Papa-Terra for USD 105.6 million in 2021. The other 37.5%, which belonged to Chevron, were sold to Nova Técnica Energy (MTI Energy subsidiary). The field produced around 18,000 barrels of oil in December 2022.

Leave a Reply